Customer Support Engineer
We are looking for a Customer Support Engineer to help, track and oversee reported issues and feedback by our customers. You will provide technical assistance through phone, email and chat. Next to your primary role as a customer support engineer, it is a plus if your able to assist customers or partners while they are evaluating DATPROF products. Building and maintaining a good relationship with customers is an important part of the job
What are you going to do
- You provide technical customer service, track issues and incoming requests.
- You oversee, implement or improve (new) support service(s).
- You recommend product improvements, based on customer feedback.
- You write, extend and maintain support and training materials.
- You speak and write Dutch and English.
- You have knowledge and experience with relational databases.
- You easily absorb knowledge of new techniques and software.
- You are naturally inquisitive and interested in new things.
- You have strong analytical skills, which means you see challenges and opportunities quickly.
- You are proactive and work independently.
- You have a higher professional education level, preferably in an IT direction.
What do we have to offer you
We offer you the opportunity to demonstrate your skills within the DATPROF team for 40 hours per week at our location in Groningen. You will work together with a professional team in an internationally oriented and growing organization. Hard work is interspersed with the necessary recreation thanks to our PlayStation and table football. At DATPROF you have good primary and secondary employment conditions including a good salary, compensation for the gym and an advantageous pension plan. To be able to do your work properly, you will receive a laptop and a smartphone.
Interested in this job or do you want more information? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition as a result of this job vacancy is not appreciated.