Sales Engineer USA
We are looking for a technically skilled sales engineer to assist in selling DATPROF software products or services and to help us strengthen and expand our position in North America (and globally).
We are an ambitious, growing and internationally operating organization from The Netherlands, Groningen. Our ambition is to simplify the provision of test data in the right place at the right time. Our solution is being used by software product teams in industries like government, finance and insurance.
As a sales engineer you are the point of contact for our customers. To be successful you should have (or gain) extensive knowledge of DATPROF Software and relate this to the needs of customers. You’ll use your technical knowledge to translate the customer’s needs into the DATPROF solution. As a result you’re also able to close sales agreements and achieve your sales goals.
Because you have a lot of contact with our customers, you quickly get an understanding of their requirements. You pass this on to the software engineers, to the marketing and sales team. You make recommendations for new features in the software.
Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain DATPROF software or services to customers.
- Understand customer requirements and provide service.
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries.
- Researching, developing and modifying products to meet customers’ technical requirements and needs.
- Helping customers who have problems with installed products.
- Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
- Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions.
- Setting and achieving sales goals and quotas.
Sales Engineer Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing, business administration, or related field.
- Experience in sales and the technology field.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Willingness to continue your sales and engineering education.
What do we have to offer you
We believe that a healthy private situation is an important basis for the best performance at work. That is why you can expect a lot of flexibility (including a home working arrangement) and you will be reimbursed for your sports subscription. And of course you can count on the usual and necessary laptop and telephone.
Interested in this job or do you want more information? Send an email to email@example.com.
Acquisition as a result of this job vacancy is not appreciated.