We are looking for a (medior) software developer, who will work together with a team of developer on our DATPROF applications. You create new and maintain existing features and develop the latest computer software. The wishes of the DATPROF users are very important. You invent, develop, test, implement and review projects individually and as a team. By doing that, you keep the code base clean and well-arranged.
- You speak and write Dutch and English.
- Minimum 3 years work experience with C# and/or JAVA.
- Knowledge of and experience with SQL.
- Knowledge of and experience with both front-end and back-end.
- Higher education level.
- You are a team player, but you can also work independently.
- You are inquisitive and you have a sharp and devious mind.
- Knowledge of databases is an advantage (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, PostgreSQL).
What do we have to offer you
We offer you the opportunity to demonstrate your skills within the DATPROF team for 32-40 hours per week. You will work together with a professional team in an internationally oriented and growing organization. Hard work is interspersed with the necessary recreation thanks to our PlayStation and table football. At DATPROF you have good primary and secondary employment conditions, including: a good salary, compensation for the gym and an advantageous pension plan. To be able to do your work properly, you will receive a laptop and a smartphone.
Interested in this job or do you want more information? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition as a result of this job vacancy is not appreciated.