Governance and Organization
1. Is there a dedicated team or role responsible for managing test data provisioning in your organization?
2. Are there established processes and guidelines for requesting and provisioning test data?
3. Do you have an approach to regular review and update test data so it also reflects changes in the production?
4. What is the primary source of test data for your lower environments?
5. How is test data refreshed or updated in your lower environments?
Automation and Efficiency
6. What level of automation is employed for provisioning test data into lower environments?
7. Does your organization have a centralized repository or database to store test data for easy access?
8. What triggers the (automatic) provisioning of test data into lower environments?
Data Quality and Integrity
9. How is test data consistency in different data sources verified?
10. Are there defined procedures to handle dependencies or relationships between different sets of test data?
Security and Privacy
11. Is test data anonymized or masked to remove sensitive information before provisioning to lower environments?
12. Are there adequate measures in place to protect privacy sensitive data in lower environments?
13. What is the size of your lower environments compared to production?
14. How frequently are lower environments provisioned or updated?
Fill in your details and view the Quick Scan Results on the next page